Speaking and Press
“Dr. Ashley White is an industry leader in challenging the weight-as-health dogma. Her groundbreaking work with Responsive Eating™ has encouraged a critical shift in the medical field in the way people with larger bodies are perceived and treated.”
Speaking and Writing Topics
- Weight at Work: What does being in a larger body mean in professional settings?
- Appetite Literacy: Active listening for appetite signals
- Your Appetite is your Superpower
- Appetite as a Dual Experience: Hunger and Wanting
- Reject the Idea of “Too Much” with Me
- Fat as an Identity vs. Fat as an Organ
- Clinical Courage and Diet Culture
For speaking inquiries, podcast appearances, or partnership requests: Please fill out the contact form below.